Employment Notification from Lenskart. All men and women in India can apply for this appointment. Apply Mode – Online Application, Job Location -India, Who Can Apply -All India Candidates (Both Boys & Girls) can apply for these posts, Organization: – Lenskart, Job Type: – Permanent, Minimum educational qualifications and age limit. Interested Candidates must first check the Official Notification and Apply.
Lenskart Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Post Names||Customer Service Executive|
|Total Post||Various Post Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||Odisha All Candidates|
|Gender||Male & Females|
|Salary||35,000 /- Per Months|
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 25 Years
- Age Relaxation:-Age relaxation is provide as per Government rules
Important Dates for Lenskart Recruitment 2022
- Apply Starting Date:- 15th March 2022
- Apply Last Date:- 18th April 2022
- Interview Date:- Available Soon
- Date of Result:- Not Maintain
Education Qualification Details :-
Interested candidates should complete a +2/ degree or equivalent from an accredited board or university.
- Qualification – +2/ Degree
- Experience:- No Experience required
|1.||Rajy Sabha Recruitment 2022|
|2.||Bhubaneswar District Recruitment 2022|
|3.||Anganwadi Recruitment 2022|
|4.||Sambalpur District Recruitment 2022|
Application Fee Details Of Lenskart Recruitment 2022
The Candidates have to pay any Application fee for this Lenskart Recruitment 2022
- For General / OBC/EWS Candidates – Free
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates -/Free
How can I Apply for Lenskart Jobs 2022:-
- First of all visit the official website.
- Then click on the public.
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- After register click on the Public Login button.
- Then fill out the application form correctly on the next page.
- Then upload your documents, photos, signatures properly.
- Then pay the application fee (if necessary) and submit it.
- Finally print the application you need for the future.
- If the process is offline then send it to the given address.
- Qualification Certificate
- Caste/PWD Certificate
- Passport size Photo copy
- Matric Certificate (For DOB)
- Aadhar Card(For Address Details)