Employment opportunities have come from Jan Shikshan Sansthan. Everyone in Odisha can apply and The monthly salary will be 15,000 / -. All men and women in Odisha can apply for the job. There is a minimum of educational qualifications. Age limit Minimum.
Odisha Block Program Officer Freshers Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Jan Shikshan Sansthan|
|Post Names||Assistant Program Officer|
|Total Post||Various Post Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||Odisha All Candidates|
|Gender||Male & Females|
|Salary||35,000 /- Per Months|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Jobs Location||Cuttack District|
- Minimum Age for 20 Years
- Maximum Age for 35 Years
Age relaxation is provide as per Govt.rules.
- For OBC Category Candidates :-03 Years
- For SC/ST Category Candidates :-05 years
- For Ex-Serviceman & PWD Category(If Available) Candidates :-10 Years
Education Qualification Of Odisha Block Program Officer Freshers Recruitment 2022
Candidates should have completed Degree or its equivalent Education from a recognized Board or university.
- Education – Degree
- Experience – No Experience required
- More Information for Visit Official Notification.
Important Dates for Odisha Block Recruitment 2022
- Application Starting Date:- 23 March 2022
- Application Last Date:- With in 7 Days
- Interview Date:- Available Soon
- Date of Result:- Not Maintain
Application Fee Details :-
- For General / OBC/EWS Cetegery Candidates – Free
- For SC/ST/PWD Cetegery Candidates – Free
How to Apply for Odisha Block Program Officer Freshers Recruitment 2022
- First visit the official website.
- Then click below the public sign-up.
- Register yourself if you are a new user.
- After registering, click on the Public Login button.
- Then fill out the application form correctly on the next page.
- Then upload your documents, photos, signatures correctly.
- Then pay the application fee (if necessary) and submit it.
- Finally print out the application you need for the future.
- If the process is offline then send it to the given address.
Required Documents Details :-
- Qualification Certificate
- Caste/PWD Certificate
- Passport size Photo copy
- Matric Certificate (For DOB)
- Aadhar Card(For Address Details)